Voltaware is a venture backed London-based energy start-up that is revolutionising the way people use energy. Our mission is to use electricity data to make homes more efficient, greener, reliable and secure through our range of AI-powered energy insights.
Over the last 7 years, Voltaware has built up a deep expertise in the field of energy data analysis and is constantly exploring new use cases to apply this knowledge. We are now in a phase of rapid growth in Europe through long-term partnerships with utilities, telecoms and banks, and are looking to scale our new products.
About the Role
Voltaware is looking for a Data Product Manager to enlarge commercial opportunities creating new engaging energy products for its customers.
As part of the Product team, you will be reporting to the Head of Product. You will also work directly with our clients to understand product requirements and communicate the roadmap to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate’s key responsibilities will include:
- Create new and cost-effective products which fit customers’ energy insights needs and expectations to engage them
- Help to deliver the agreed projects on time and within budget
- Produce and refine new products technical guide materials
- Analyse the energy market to find new energy trends to be developed
- Attend to regular meetings with Business, Developer and Support teams
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of current product processes
- Help develop and implement strategy around the products development and distribution
- Work with the development team to prioritise the product backlog
- 2-3 years experience in a SaaS product role
- Experience with customer facing applications
- A degree or higher qualification in Engineering/Business/Economics
- Comfortable with Agile and sprints environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Motivated to work in a multicultural, fast growth and flexible environment
- Very organised, with ability to work independently and mentality hands-on
- Native/Excellent spoken and written English
Bonus skills and experiences
- Experience in the Energy/Telecoms industries
- Fluent in other European languages (French/Spanish/Italian, etc)
- Passion for new technologies
This is a full-time position
The successful candidate will preferably be based around Madrid but will be offered flexibility in work location: from home or our office in Propseridad.
• from 35 to 45k based on experience.
- Screening questionnaire to fill in a google form,
- Introduction interview 30 mins with 1 or 2 team members.
- Case Study: the candidat receives a case study and has a couple of day to prepare it. Then a 1h interview is organised with 2 or 3 members of the team.
Feedback is sent to the applicants a couple of days after their interviews.
How to apply:
• by sending cv and cover letter to: email@example.com
Final (and important) warning: CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX
Unfortunately, our emails to candidates are frequently sent to the SPAM box.