Valerdat is the leading AI-powered software to optimize Supply Chain and Procurement, enabling Supply Chain teams execute Purchase Orders within seconds instead of hours and reducing costs to improve product’s margin. Our technology is used by large and mid-distributors across Spain. Recently we have closed our seed round to improve Valerdat’s main product and accelerate growth.
We are looking for a Tech Lead (Senior Backend Developer) to join our team. We offer a job where you can work in a great team, better culture and with the biggest companies in Spain (by the moment as we have a global vision). All of that in an environment that encourages you to take over responsibility and grow (in any sense).
- To sustain our growth, it is necessary to keep evolving our backend to make it more and more scalable. To this end, the scalability of the different components of the backend must be evaluated, the necessary improvements to meet growth needs must be designed in conjunction with the CTO and the CIO, and implemented using best practices.
- Co-lead the development of new functionalities to incorporate into our product while maintaining the scalability of the software together with the CTO.
- Collaborate with the CTO and CIO in the design and maintenance of the backend architecture.
- Implement well-tested and documented web API’s using modern best practices.
- Optimization of the algorithms that make up the backend to constantly increase the computational efficiency of our product.
- End up becoming the Chief Backend Engineer!.
- At least 3 years of experience in delivering backend applications and services (e.g., RESTful APIs).
- Experience with Python or Java. Motivation to become a Python master.
- Solid understanding of software design and scalable systems.
- Entrepreneur mindset and ambitious goals.
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English (optional: Catalan).
We value humility and we’re as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria. Diversity drives our innovation and we offer a collaborative, dynamic, and open environment. Just be yourself. We are excited to meet you and for you to join us in shaping the future of the Supply Chain industry in Europe.
- A great culture to enjoy the process, and life.
- The opportunity to create high-tech/deep-tech products.
- A career path to develop your skills and expertise. Become the best version of yourself.
- Flexible working hours.
- Create and lead the backend team.
- Participate in the company´s growth from the beginning through our Employee Stock Option Program.
- Full time, permanent position.
- Annual gross salary in the range of €30k - €55k, depending on experience.
Job mode: hybrid or remote.
We have offices in Barcelona.