Become part of our company’s history in our expansion to Spain!
We’re looking for dedicated, passionate individuals to help grow our diverse and talented team. Are you someone who is driven by delivering quality and following best practices? Do you want to be part of an energizing, community-oriented company? Then this could be the right place for you!
Stack Builders is an international software consultancy working on multiple exciting, diverse projects with an extensive international clientbase. If you consider yourself to be a curious person who is driven by facing challenges, solving problems, and constant learning, read on!
Advanced spoken and written English skills.
Bachelor of Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or similar degree.
Solid fundamentals with software development, systems, and troubleshooting.
Deep understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns, and architecture.
Good knowledge of creating well-structured code in any object-oriented programming language.
- Some interest or knowledge in Functional Programming languages such as Haskell is a plus!
Excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
A creative and pragmatic mindset to develop innovative and unique solutions to complex problems.
Salary range depends on experience. We’re open to speaking with anyone from an Intern to a Senior Dev level. 20 - 50 K €
- We are a community-oriented company that values giving back to the community throughout OSS projects, company-sponsored conference participation opportunities, and technical talks.
- We work with you to identify and achieve long & short-term professional goals through our strong learning culture with regular 1:1 sessions with your manager and pair programming sessions with teammates.
- Health should always be a top priority, so we will provide you with top-tier private health insurance.
- Work-life balance benefits including remote work for the rest of 2021 and flexibility in office vs. remote work after that.
- While you work from home, we will pay for your internet services.
- A work environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewarding. We have multiple, challenging projects in different industries that leverage various tools and technologies.
- A Welcome Package on your first day delivered along with a company laptop and additional equipment.
- Opportunities to work with and learn about various programming languages, with a special emphasis on functional programming, best practices, and testing.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? We would like to meet you – get in touch!
Stack Builders is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.