Happy Monday! Nuevas oportunidades de Python para empezar la semana!
Os presentamos a Mr. Milú, una agencia boutique digital fundada en 2010 por tres amigos. Sus fundadores siguen siendo los únicos dueños y, al no tener inversores externos, no buscan crecer a cualquier precio sino como resultado de hacer las cosas bien y respetando sus valores.
La calidad humana y la felicidad del equipo es una prioridad. Por eso, hay muy buen rollo y flexibilidad para una conciliación real. Además, se apuesta por el crecimiento a través de la formación continua.
En JobFluent les estamos ayudando a atraer talento tecnológico y actualmente están buscando a un Senior Python Software Engineer.
We are currently seeking a Senior Python Software Engineer to join our development team and contribute to our innovative projects. In this role, you will be responsible for leading projects from beginning to end, ensuring that deadlines are met, and quality products are delivered. This includes designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining scalable and highly available Python applications.
At our development agency in Madrid, we empower businesses to create scalable products and services that stand the test of time. As a self-owned company around 50 employees, we have been building software solutions since our founding in 2012.
We recognize the importance of good practices, and our team is committed to continuously improving our development processes. As part of this effort, We are working on increasingly complex and challenging projects, constantly deepening our knowledge and expertise to become true experts in our technologies. We believe that continuously seeking knowledge and being open to new ideas is crucial to our success.
Our goal is to establish ourselves as a leading reference in the industry for delivering high-quality software solutions. We are excited about the possibilities that lie ahead. We are looking for a candidate who shares this mindset and is eager to learn and grow with us.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Python software engineering.
- You enjoy solving problems and collaborating with others in a team environment.
- You have experience developing web applications using Python frameworks such as Django, Flask, FastAPI, and more.
- You have strong skills in both relational (SQL) and non-relational (MongoDB, etc.) databases.
- You have experience working with message brokers like RabbitMQ, Kafka, and others.
- You have experience using version control systems, specifically Git.
- You have excellent communication skills and can effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
- You’re comfortable working on international projects where English is the primary communication language with native and no-native speakers.
- You’re at ease working in an Agile environment.
- You’re well-versed in working with Docker.
WHAT WE OFFER
Full time indefinite contract from the first moment you join the company.
Annually gross salary range: 45,000-60,000 Euros
A truly flexible & remote working culture
23 days of vacation that you can take throughout the year whenever fits you better.
A culture that promotes work life balance
The whole company meets twice a year to bond and share a great time
Additional benefits such as medical insurance, flexible compensation, or training budget
The opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects
If you are interested, please apply here: Empleo Senior Python Software Engineer en Mr. Milú... - JobFluent
Thanks and good luck!