At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
- Adoption of Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies
- Implement and automate governance processes, testing and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and at least 1-3 years of related professional experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience with DevOps container/orchestration tools (ie: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Experience in Groovy, Python
- Experience in GNU/Linux system management
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle Management tools (Jenkins, JIRA, Git, Gerrit, etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Team-player mentality
- Experience in black box and white box testing
- Experience in additional programming languages: PHP
- Ability to leverage/reuse work from others
- Knowledge on linux and embedded platforms: uboot, ARM64 architecture
- Experience with automation frameworks (RobotFramework, etc)
Technologies We Work With
- CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins (Groovy), Gerrit
- Docker containers
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
From 35k - 45k depending on experience.