Deale es una fintech que ha desarrollado una plataforma digital de M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) enfocada a PyMEs. Su objetivo es ayudar empresas a encontrar de una forma fácil y rápida a compradores o inversores para impulsar sus negocios.
Ya han crecido de forma considerable y siguen creciendo. Por eso en JobFluent les estamos ayudando a buscar un Backend Engineer. Aquí los puntos más destacados:
Experiencia: unos 4 años de experiencia en posiciones similares
Stack: experiencia desarrollando con Python
Modelo Híbrido: 1 día a la semana en la oficina (Diagonal 449). Es decir, muy flexibles con el remoto pero también valoran la interacción con el equipo
Posibilidad de trabajar en una empresa de producto en crecimiento con muchas oportunidades de desarrollar tu carrera
Teambuildings cada 2-3 meses
At Deale, we are committed to business excellence and innovation, and we are looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer to join our technical team. But first of all, let us explain what our idea is or how it came about: Deale (deale.es) is a Fintech Startup born between New York and Barcelona and our mission is to “Digitize and accelerate the M&A process” by revolutionizing the corporate world of mergers and acquisitions through technology, data and AI.
We focus on helping SMEs, investors and advisors to make the corporate transaction market more transparent and efficient. One of our core values is People-First, we trust our team and want them to grow as the company grows. We are a group of young, energetic people eager to make an impact while having fun doing it; and as a growing startup in the digital environment, we offer you a unique opportunity to improve and grow.
Our company is more than just an ordinary workplace; we understand our project as a group of people working together towards common goals, complementing each other and learning in the process.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure the construction and good maintenance of the company’s code.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform user interface testing to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Collect and address technical and design requirements.
- Mentoring. Provide training and support to more junior profiles.
- Create scalable code.
- Actively collaborate with the frontend, backend and data technical team.
- Work closely with the design, product and sales teams to define new features.
- Management, training and motivation of the team.
- Sprints organization.
- Taking requirements and defining tasks together with business.
- Web development in Python.
- Cloud security and API.
You’ll rock in this position if you…
- Have studies related to engineering, systems, or web development.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in web development in Python
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Node.js
- Knowledge of AWS
- Languages: Spanish and English at a professional level
- If you have 1+ year of experience in Angular it would be a plus
What we are looking for:
- You are creative and not afraid to think outside the box.
- You have analytical skills, which we will help you develop, to interpret data, understand what is not working or can be improved, and solve complex problems.
- You are a fast learner and want to make a real impact in a fast-growing startup within the fintech sector.
- We value knowledge and experience in the tools we are working with: Jira, Confluence, Figma…
- You are proactive and motivated: we need people who deliver results and get things done.
- Ensure the use of best practices and code architecture.
- Use of new and reliable technologies.
- Ability to define workflows when working with code.
What we offer:
- Permanent full-time contract
- Hybrid work model
- Modern offices in the heart of Barcelona
- 25 working days of vacation
- Competitive salary based on experience, technical skills and soft skills
- Team buildings every 2-3 months + summer and winter parties
- Enjoy our free coffee in the office
If you are interested, please apply here: Empleo Senior Back-end Engineer en Deale en Barcelona - JobFluent
Thanks and good luck!